My top ten exhibitions of 2009
1 Teresa Margolles at the Mexican Pavillion at the Venice Biennale.
2 Marina Abramovic Presents at Manchester International Festival.
3 The Dark Monarch at the Tate St Ives.
4 VORSPANNKINO at KW Berlin.
5. Mike Kelley at Galerie Hussenot.
6. Andro Wekua and Daido Moriyama at Unlimited at Art Basel.
7. The new curation of SPACE studios under Paul Pieroni. (Overexcited about the Destroy All Monsters show opening January...).
8. Tom Ellis' daylight fireworks and Jennifer Lewandowski's Triptych at the Boathouse at Port Eliot Festival.
9. Ryan McGinley 'Moonmilk' at Alison Jacques gallery and Seb Patane at Maureen Paley.
10. Julie Verhoeven at MU in Eindhoven - because I had so much fun.