Friday, May 21, 2010

Best sounding exhibition of the year



I've gushed about my enthusiasm for VIDEODROME in the past so you can imagine my excitement and annoyance when Berlin-based curator Aaron Moulton got there first! A show worth travelling the globe for
And look at these artists.... Long live the new flesh.

Douglas Gordon, AIDS-3D, Spartacus Chetwynd, Oliver Laric, Vuk Ćosić, Omer Fast, John Kleckner, Jorge Peris, David Levine, Daniel Baker, Joep van Liefland, Oliver Payne & Nick Relph, 01100101001.org, Cory Arcangel, Seth Price, Ignacio Uriarte, Anetta Mona Chişa & Lucia Tkáčová, Jeremy Shaw, Aleksandra Domanović, Daniel Kingery, Patrick Tuttofuoco, Christian Jankowski, Arcangelo Sassolino

VIDEODROME
Curated by Aaron Moulton
June 4-18, 2010

Opening on Friday June 4th at 8:00.
BERLIN BIENNALE Special opening hours at AUTOCENTER
BBQ and party on Saturday June 12th.

"I've lived my whole adult life talking about my life. I've lived in front of cameras. And maybe I'll die in front of them."
--Quote taken from reality television superstar Jade Goody on her deathbed

"And therefore whatever appears on the television screen emerges as raw experience for those who watch it."
--Brian O'Blivion in Videodrome

AUTOCENTER
www.autocenterart.de
Eldenaer Strasse 34 a
10247 Berlin

No comments: