Friday, February 22, 2013

Extra! Extra! read all about it


I've got quite a lot of chunky pieces on the newstand's this month so I thought I'd share.

My first piece for the brilliant ANP Quarterly (Vol 2 No 7) with a large piece on the work of Keith Arnatt - you can read it online too here!


A massive six page piece on the rise of abstraction in the March issue of Dazed - which includes interviews with Bob Nickas, Jacob Kassay, Niall McLelland, Keltie Ferris, David Ostrowksi and Alex Hubbard.

An interview with Maureen Paley at her very private and very amazing seaside flat in Hove in AnOther


And the current issue of Twin is still on shelves - the blue issue no 7 - which includes features on Josephine Meckseper, Goshka Macuga, a brilliant curated project by Hanne Mugaas, and a portfolio of Paul McCarthy work among other things that I'm proud of.


No comments: